Great opportunity for Freshers
Location : Hyderabad
Business Unit: Performance Films, Hyderabad Engineering Center
Position : Pattern Engineer
This position will be focused on developing high quality paint protection film patterns as a part of Hyderabad's 3D pattern team.
The 3D scanned patterns are cleaned, flattened, validated, and uploaded onto database.
This stream of business requires regular collaborative work with technical teams across globe to create PPF's to best practice standards besides technical and design skilled mindset. Furthermore, 3D software modelling experience with tools like Auto cad, Solid works, Geo-magic, Trucut or Corel Draw is preferred.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Experience on Geo-magic, Rhino and/or Corel draw preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to collaborate and work with a sense of team spirit and accountability.
• Computer Environment: Microsoft: Word, Excel, Power Point.
• Ability to handle multiple assignments.
• Share insights and collaborate in the development of best practices.