Female Personal Assistant
Requirements & Roles and Responsibilities:
- Female Young Smart and Beautiful, with very good personality.
- Candidates Must and should Good Looking and Good Communication Skills.
- Fluency. Telugu, English and Any other Languages.
- Preference will be given fresher?s Candidates age should between 18-28
- UN-married or Married Accepted Preference will be given fresher?s
- Good looking, Presentable, Candidates must and should broadminded or open minded
- Should be pleasant, broadminded, modern and self-starter,
- Must be comfortable to travel along with the MD if required.
- Friendly, Flirty and Talkative nature & Bold, very very hot and sexy, totally free to work 24x7,
- Willing to have live-in-relationship, work and enjoy, stay and travel with the boss.
- Candidates must and should graduate / post graduate. Able to handle the inbound and outbound calls.
- The candidate should take the responsible of Office management.
- Need to work on Computer and should document the data through Hand.
- Need to represent along with the Management for External clients if needed.
- Need to Manage the Customers and clients who Visits the Office
- Strong interpersonal ability to interact with Clients / Visitors.
- Reviewing, organizing, distributing, registering or sending as appropriate all correspondence.
- She should be comfortable wearing modern dress style when needed for meetings and also willing to freely interact and Travel with the boss.
The Assistant Company female Personal Assistant.& Personal Secretary. Would be required to typically perform the duties as prescribed for a company Assistant under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 (?Act?) and accompanying rules. As per Section 205 of the Act and accompanying rules, a company Assistant is required to perform the following duties
- Good Communication and Written Skills is Must.
- Need to good Knowledge on Computer and Ms Office.
- Able to manage the Mails and Contacts.
- Need to have a Fluent English & Telugu Language.
Training: Fresher Will be a Training period of 30 Days and Experience Candidates will be Trained within 15 days.
Salary: The candidate Salary is fixed 7,500-10,000 up to 6 Months of Duration Candidates will be apprised and his salary will be increased as per his Performance.