Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
· Act on behalf of the MD in communicating to the staff on high level meetings both internally and externally.
· Co ordinate meetings and strategic activities.
· Communicates directly with the Board members on behalf of the MD
· Draft letters, reports, proposals, coordinate oral and written communication with the prospects.
· Supports MD in her external commitments.
· Prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
· Manage diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the
· Follow up with the tasks assignment by the MD
· Managing daily, weekly, monthly agenda activities
· Preparing and disseminating memos and documents
· Assist colleagues and support them with planning and distributing information
· Point of information for all queries regarding the MD
· Miscellaneous tasks to support the MD
· Preliminary drafting of correspondences on the MD's behalf,
· Act as a first point of contact for the MD, dealing with correspondences and phone calls
· Remind the MD/executive of important tasks and deadlines
· Type, compiling and preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence
· Reading, monitoring, and responding to the MD's email,
· Answer calls and responds affably with the office staff competently,
· Planning and organizing meetings for the MD,
· Travel with the MD and dictating meetings,
· Improving office systems, preparing presentations, managing and reviewing filing and office systems,
· Screening phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them.
· Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
· Dealing with incoming email, faxes, and post, often corresponding on behalf of the MD
· Carrying out background research and presenting findings to the MD
· Producing documents, briefing papers, reports, and presentations to the MD
· Taking minutes of the meetings attended by the MD and circulating it to the Board/members who attended the meeting.
· Acting as the point of contact between the MD and clients
· Handling MD's delegated tasks and queries appropriately
· Taking care of Office admin responsibilities.
Skill sets required:
Good at MS Office ( Word, Excel, PPT etc)
Excellent verbal and written English Communication
Good interpersonal skills.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.