Personal Assistant Jobs Opening in KVR Group at S R Nagar, Srinagar Colony, Yousufguda, Hyderabad
We are looking for a smart,
beautiful, versatile and highly-organized personal assistant to perform
personalized administrative duties. In this role, you will be responsible for
scheduling meetings, taking notes, mail correspondence and meeting clients as
and when required. You may also be required to make travel arrangements and
assist with other duties when required.
To ensure success as a personal assistant, you should exhibit excellent organizational skills and demonstrable experience in a secretarial role.
Reporting to the CEO and perform secretarial and administrative duties.
Maintain all hard copy and digital records for ongoing projects.
Have to take care of administration,
Accounts, Team Management, Recruitment, Training & Sales Development.
Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
Should travel along with the
CEO/MD/Chairman for Training or Client meeting or Site Visit.
Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
Liaising with internal departments, dealing with banks, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of management.
Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
Prepare the conference room for sales presentations and staff meetings.
Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
Observing best business practices and etiquette.
More information about this Personal Assistant Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Personal Assistant job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Personal Assistant job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Personal Assistant
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, B.Com, BA, M.Com, MA, BBA/BBM, MBA/PGDM, 12th Pass (HSE)
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 18000 and 25000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Personal Assistant is a Full Time in Hyderabad.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Personal Assistant is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Personal Assistant position?
- Ans: There are immediate 2 job openings for Personal Assistant in our Organisation.