Vijayanagara Sri Krishnadevaraya University jobs for Ph.D. Programme in Bellary. Last Date to apply: 23 Sep 2018

Ph.D. Programme
Vijayanagara Sri Krishnadevaraya University
Any Post Graduate
Ph.D. Programme Jobs in Bellary - Vijayanagara Sri Krishnadevaraya University
Last Date 23 Sep 2018
This Job is Expired

Vijayanagara Sri Krishnadevaraya University - Job Details

Date of posting: 06 Sep 18


Ph.D. Programme for the year 2018-2019

Applications in the prescribed format is invited from the eligible motivated candidates for admission to Ph.D programme in Vijayanagara Sri Krishnadevaraya University for the academic year 2018-19.

Department/Subject & Number of vacant seats :

Total Vacant Seats : 50

English : 08

Economics : 02

Commerce : 03

Management : 04

Chemistry : 08

Mathematics : 06

Mineral Processing : 14

Applied Geology : 05

Eligibility :  Any candidates who has obtained a Post-Graduate Degree from a recognized university including foreign students and sponsored candidates securing not less than 55% (50% for SC/ST/Cat-I/ Physically Challenged candidates) marks at the Post Graduate Degree shall be eligible to apply for the Ph.D Degree Programme.

Application Fee :  Rs.1000/- (Rupees One thousand only) (Rs.500/- for SC/ST/CAT-1 Candidates) through bank challan or D.D of any Nationalized Banks drawn in favour of, The Finance Officer, Vijayanagara Sri Krishnadevaraya University.

Entrance Test :  All the applicants who possess at least the minimum percentage of marks at their P.G Degree shall appear for the Entrance Test. However, (a) foreign and sponsored candidates, (b) teachers on FIP/QIF, (c) candidates who have cleared the UGC /UGC-CSIR JRF Test/ NET/ GATE/ GRE shall be eligible for exemption from the Entrance Test. Maximum marks for Entrance Test: 100, Nature of questions: Multiple answer questions. Number of Questions: 100 questions, each carrying 1 mark, 40% of the questions shall be from Research Methodology and the remaining 60% from the cognate/core subjects.  Duration of Entrance Test: 120 minutes.

Job Summary

Job Type : Full Time
Job Role : Others
Job Category : Govt Jobs
Hiring Process : Written-test
Who can apply : Freshers

About Vijayanagara Sri Krishnadevaraya University

Vijayanagara Sri Krishnadevaraya University (VSKU) is a State University Established by the Government of Karnataka under the Karnataka State Universities Act 2000.  It is a affiliating university with about 100 affiliated colleges offering both undergraduate and post graduate programs.  The university covers the districts of Bellary and Koppal.  The region under the jurisdiction of the university is considered economically and educationally backward compared to national and state average.  Hence the university endeavors to embark on innovative means of higher education in order to make it both qualitative and affordable.
This Job is Expired

People who view this job also look for jobs with following keywords

Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.

Need a Institute/Coaching Class?

IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation

Higher Studies / Studies Abroad

Post an enquiry and get instant responses from institutes and best Coaching Classes in your city

Vijayanagara Sri Krishnadevaraya University recruiting Ph.D. Programme candidates nearby Bellary.Vijayanagara Sri Krishnadevaraya University vacancies for Ph.D. Programme is recruited through Written-test, Face to Face Interview etc.
Vijayanagara Sri Krishnadevaraya University Company recruits a lot of candidates every year based on the skills . The candidates with Any Post Graduate are selected to full fill the vacancies in Others job field. The candidates nearby Bellary can apply for Ph.D. Programme position in Vijayanagara Sri Krishnadevaraya University. All candidates should have a degree or post-graduation in the required field based on the requirement mentioned. The jobs are available in Full Time basis. When it comes to the Vijayanagara Sri Krishnadevaraya University recruitment, candidates are mostly chosen for the department of Others . To learn more about the current jobs and other details, it is better to go through official site of Vijayanagara Sri Krishnadevaraya University and Freshersworld. Find the latest jobs near you and near your home. So, that you don’t need to relocate. The Freshersworld is a leading employment portal that researches the official site of Vijayanagara Sri Krishnadevaraya University and provides all the details about the current vacancies, the application process, selection process, interview test details, important dates and other information. Search and apply for the top job positions in Vijayanagara Sri Krishnadevaraya University and near your city and get a secured career.