State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian citizen for appointment of Pharmacists in Clerical Cadre.
1. Post Name: Pharmacist
2. Nature of engagement: Regular
3. Grade [Comparable Grade Scale]: Clerical cadre
4. Vacancy: 67
5. Place of Posting: State wise vacancy. Any dispensary within the Circle
6. Details Of Educational Qualification: As On 01.01.2021:
i) Pass in SSC or its equivalent examination and minimum Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma) from recognised university or board OR
ii) Degree in pharmacy (B Pharma/M Pharma/Pharma D) or any equivalent degree in Pharmacy from any recognised university
7. Work Experience (As On 01.01.2021):
In case of educational qualification C(i) Minimum Post Educational qualification experience of three years as Pharmacist or compounder. Ability to give first-aid treatment independently for accidents is essential. OR In case of educational qualification C(ii) Minimum Post educational qualification experience of one year as Pharmacist or compounder. Ability to give first-aid treatment independently for accidents is essential.
8. Special Skills Required: The candidates must be a Registered Pharmacist under Pharmacists Act with State Pharmacy Council or similar recognized body constituted for the purpose.
9. Job Profile & KRAS:
a. Distribution of medicines to staff members
b. Maintenance and supervision of stock and inventory in the dispensary
c. Drug purchase and order placement
d. Checking and monitoring the quality of medicines
e. Providing medical first aid in emergencies
f. Effective follow up with stake holders
g. Assisting Medical officers
h. Support in general admin work of dispensary
i.Support in typing and general correspondence for the department
10. Grade Scale: Clerical Cadre
11. Scale of pay: 17900 - 1000/3 - 20900 - 1230/3 - 24590- 1490/4 - 30550 - 1730/7 - 42660 - 3270/1 - 45930 - 1990/1 - 47920
12. Advertisement No: CRPD/ PHARMACIST/2021-22/04
Max. Age (as on 31.12.2020): 30 years
Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is 750/- ( Seven hundred and fifty only) for General OBC and EWS candidates and NIL- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.