Pharmacist Jobs Opening in Generic Aadhaar at Jehanabad, Lakhisarai, Chhota Udaipur
· Reviewing and executing Doctor’s prescriptions properly.
· Organizing the store in an efficient manner to make the identification of medicines easier and faster.
· Listen carefully to customers to interpret their requirement and offer information about Generic Aadhaar products.
· Check expiry dates of medicines & place order to replenish stock.
· Maintaining full inventory control over delivering, stocking and labelling medicine and other products.
· Prepare bills and ensure full payments are received.
· Establishes and maintains methods and manner of storage and recordkeeping systems to provide for safekeeping of pharmaceuticals.
· Follows established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives, and safety, environmental, and/or infection control standards.
· Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
More information about this Pharmacist Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Pharmacist job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Pharmacist job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Pharmacist
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, B.Pharm
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Pharmacist is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Pharmacist position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Pharmacist in our Organisation.