Pharmacist Jobs Opening in MEDIGO PHARMA at Hyderabad-Others, Hyderabad
Ø To attend the doctor’s prescription at the sales counter and advise the dosage of medicines to the patients
Ø Dispense drugs pursuant to a prescription issued by the doctor. In case the prescribed medicines not available, arrange the same from the in-house pharmacies for the honour of 100% prescription. Substitution of medicines is to be consulted with the doctor
Ø Cross-check the issuing medicines with bill with regard to patient name, items name, quantity, expiry and acknowledge the bill.
Ø To counsel the patients /customers on health, reaction of medicines. To maintain good relations with customers/doctors
Ø To maintain free home delivery register and follow-up the medicines deliveries to the customers in time
Ø Handle all the inbound calls primarily focusing on drug information, patient counselling/education and free home delivery orders. In addition, handle patient queries and issues with respect to drug therapy and drug information
Ø Handle cash in billing counter as and when required
Cold Chain Management
Ø Storing the drugs under proper conditions of refrigeration and security
Ø To prepare bills in computer and collect the cash
Ø Check quantity, MRP, batch number and date of expiry of the received items from stores before entering into computer
Inventory Management & Sales
Ø To enter stocks in computer and take printout of receipt from stores(RS) for cross-checking with items issues list from stores
Ø To maintain record for no stock items and follow-up the same
Ø Ensure that 100% physical stock is tallied according to category (Tablets, Syrups, Injections, Fluids, Ointments, Liquids, Capsules, Powders, Drops, Surgical, and Miscellaneous) twice a week. Daily rack wise verification of fast moving items
Ø Ensure shift hand-over and take-over is given before leaving the work area
Ø Focus on sales and strive to attain the target of the pharmacy
Ø Perform any other job assigned by the in-charge as per exigencies of work
More information about this Pharmacist Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Pharmacist job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Pharmacist job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Pharmacist
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, B.Pharm, M.Pharm, BBA/BBM, BCA, BEd, BHM, BSc, BVSc, MSc, MSW, 12th Pass (HSE), 10th Pass (SSC), BAMS, B.F.Sc(Fisheries), M.F.Sc(Fisheries), BSW, Other Graduate
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Pharmacist is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Pharmacist position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Pharmacist in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Pharmacist job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.