Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
PHP Developer Responsibilities:
• Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
• Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
• Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
• Troubleshooting application and code issues.
• Integrating data storage solutions.
• Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
• Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
• Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
PHP Developer Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
• Experience should be 1 to 5 Years & immediate joiners are preferable
• Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yi, Laravel, and Code Igniter.
• Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
• Previous experience creating scalable applications.
• Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
• Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
• Ability to project manager.
• Good problem-solving skills.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.