Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
The ideal candidate will efficiently and quickly write PHP in a timely and scalable way in order to improve the code-base of the company's products in meaningful ways. This candidate will be able to test the code and make adjustments where necessary. They should also be experienced in contributing to the whole software design lifecycle.
Responsibilities and duties:
• Write clean, well-designed code
• Developing and maintaining dynamic websites and web applications.
• Troubleshoot and test core product software to ensure strong optimization
• Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
• Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
Skills and requirements:
• Passion for best design and coding practices
• Strong knowledge of relational databases, tools, and PHP skills
• Detailed knowledge of MVC architecture & design patterns.
• Working Knowledge of CMS like WordPress, Laravel, CodeIgniter, Magento, Drupal, Joomla E-Commerce Sites etc.
• Experience in API Integration, Payment Gateway Integrations.
• Hands-on experience with Angular JS, Node JS, React.JS, Vue.js. is a plus
• Must have clear OOPS concepts, Object Models, and logical skills.
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational, and detail-oriented skills.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.