• Knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Laravel
• Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming & Restful API
Required Candidate profile
Understanding of LAMP and MVC
More information about this PHP Developer Job
• Knowledge of ERP Software systems
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, Laravel, and CodeIgniter.
Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
Previous experience creating scalable applications.
Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
Ability to project manage.
Good problem-solving skills.
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given PHP Developer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this PHP Developer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an PHP Developer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This PHP Developer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the PHP Developer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for PHP Developer in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this PHP Developer job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.