PHP Developer Jobs Opening in Atologist Infotech at Surat
1+ years of working experience in PHP with OOP concepts
1+ years of working experience in Mysql. Must have experience of handling huge database. Knowledge of stored procedures, triggers, cursor etc. is a big plus
Knowledge of HTML5, Ajax, Jquery, CSS3 is required.
Knowledge of at least one from Cakephp is required
Knowledge of any opensource CRM software is a huge plus but not mandatory.
Responsibilities and Duties:-
Writing and reviewing source code
Participation in testing efforts
Understanding of business requirements and translating them into well-engineered and integrated technical solutions and reusable components
Good communication skills and English
Good analytical skills
Quick learner and eager to learn new technologies.
Strong research & Technical skills
Good team player & able to work extended hours.
Strong coding skills
Contract length: Permanent after probation.
Job Types: Full-time,
Salary: as per industrial standard
Benefits: Paid sick leave
Paid casual leave
5 days working only
Schedule: Day shift
Education: Bachelor's (Preferred)
Qualification: ME/ M.Tech./ MS (Engineering/ Sciences) or BE/ B.Tech ( Software Engineering)
Good to have a relevant Technical Certification
Must be fluent in ENGLISH
Interview will be scheduled on:
• Zoom or Google Meet
• Video verification required
• Interview might can go for 2 hours
If the above requirements suit your interest, please call us or send your resume
More information about this PHP Developer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given PHP Developer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this PHP Developer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 1.5 year experience as an PHP Developer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MS
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 20000 and 70000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This PHP Developer is a Full Time in Surat.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This PHP Developer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the PHP Developer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for PHP Developer in our Organisation.