PHP Developer Jobs Opening in Corporate Resources at Bhubaneswar-Others, Bhubaneswar
We are Open to all passionate and emerging professionals. If you are talented, we would love to meet you.
• Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
• Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
• Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
• Troubleshooting application and code issues.
• Integrating data storage solutions.
• Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
• Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
• Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Laravel, and CodeIgniter.
• Knowledge of WordPress development.
• Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
• Previous experience creating scalable applications.
• Proficient with code versioning tools like Git.
• Familiarity with SQL/MySQL databases.
• Ability to project manage.
• Good problem-solving skills.
Interested candidates can drop their resume and portfolio and feel free to DM or reach in case of any queries.
More information about this PHP Developer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given PHP Developer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this PHP Developer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an PHP Developer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 15000 and 40000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This PHP Developer is a Full Time in Bhubaneswar.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This PHP Developer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the PHP Developer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for PHP Developer in our Organisation.