PHP Developer Jobs Opening in Great Infotech Web Solution at Trichy/Tiruchirapalli, Tiruchirapalli
We are looking for a candidate that is open to working in a part-time capacity. We're about to launch a new business. You will then relocate to that office.
- PHP, HTML,CSS,JS
- Codeigniter(Not Mandatory)
This job is not suitable for those looking for a full-time position and is solely intended to supplement income.
Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
Refactor, optimize and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale
Use test driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality
Interface with customer and internal teams to gather requirements and develop software solutions
Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
Proficient with code versioning tools
Ability to project manage.
Good problem-solving skills.
Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
More information about this PHP Developer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given PHP Developer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this PHP Developer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an PHP Developer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BCA, BE/B.Tech
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 4000 and 6000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This PHP Developer is a Part Time in Trichy/Tiruchirapalli, Tiruchirapalli.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This PHP Developer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the PHP Developer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for PHP Developer in our Organisation.