PHP Developer Jobs Opening in Owebsoft at Palasia Square, Indore
We are looking for smart candidates who are highly resourceful and innovative in developing ERP applications.
Preferably, working experience in ERP Applications
Roles and Responsibilities
-Developing ERP Applications and Software Products using Core Object Oriented using PHP, MYSQL, AJAX, Angular 5
-Involve in a complete system development life cycle.
-Automating the system processes and developing the software products.
-Must be passionate to develop applications in PHP/MY SQL.
-Proficient in ajax ERP product development, PHP , MYSQL , database design, life cycle
-Should be quick learner and hard working
-Troubleshooting application and code issues.
-Integrating data storage solutions.
-Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
-Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
More information about this PHP Developer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given PHP Developer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this PHP Developer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an PHP Developer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech, CS, Other Graduate, Other Post Graduate, Other Course
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 8000 and 16000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This PHP Developer is a Full Time in Indore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This PHP Developer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the PHP Developer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for PHP Developer in our Organisation.