PHP / Laravel Developer Jobs Opening in Trinity Unicepts Pvt Ltd at Race Course, Rajkot
Requirements: Perks: Opportunity to directly work with clients & reporting to the CTO.
1 . Develop, record and maintain cutting-edge web-based PHP Applications.
2 . Build efficient, testable and reusable PHP Modules, Web and Microservices.
3 . Identify and fix bugs as per requirement by Code Analysis, Testing and Maintenance.
4 . Understand Client requirements and deliver work by the designated time.
5 . Be a good team player as well as a leader.
6 . Take ownership of work assigned and code execution-related aspects.
7 . Ability to think through problems and come up with creative and simplest solutions.
8 . Solve Complex Performance Problems and architectural challenges.
9 . Openness to learning new PHP frameworks as per Company requirements.
10 . Experience working with restful APIs in a Laravel environment is an added advantage.
11 . Immediate Joining is an added advantage.
12 . Direct communication with clients.
2 . Should have worked on at least 2 live projects
3. Experience of min 1 year in any one of PHP based 3 3 3 3. frameworks like Laravel / Core PHP / Codeigniter / etc.
4 . Experience in web development using PHP, MySQL, HTML,
5 . Understanding MVC design patterns.
6 Knowledge of SQL/NoSQL/MYSQL databases.
7 . Good understanding of security protocols.
8 . Good communication skills.
9 . Ability to learn quickly.
10 . Ability to understand tasks and keep deadlines.
11 . Experience in API integration.
1 . Knowledge of Object-Oriented PHP Programming.
2 . Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
3 . User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
4 . Proficient understanding of Git.
5 . Experience using agile development methodology - scrum.
More information about this PHP / Laravel Developer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given PHP / Laravel Developer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this PHP / Laravel Developer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an PHP / Laravel Developer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BCA, BE/B.Tech, MCA
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- This PHP / Laravel Developer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the PHP / Laravel Developer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for PHP / Laravel Developer in our Organisation.
Trinity Unicepts Pvt. Ltd. provides a solution, solution to your technology problems. We cater services that withstand the needs of SMEs & MNCs. With our business-driven services, we have been leading the industry for more than a decade.
Trinity always knew how to seize the most brilliant opportunities. We realized how majorly important it was to give a face to your business as well as develop the internal technical system, after all these years this is what we do. Connecting and bridging the gap between businesses & their audiences. From building websites to building a brand our services include Website Development, Mobile Application Development, E-commerce Development, and Digital Marketing.
We have catalyzed some major changes leading many to realize that creating a website or building a brand is no longer a luxury, but is highly imperative in the contemporary world to keep up with the pace.