PHP/Laravel Developer Jobs Opening in Trinity Unicepts Pvt Ltd at Race Course, Rajkot
Requirements: Perks: Opportunity to directly work with clients & reporting to the CTO.
1 .Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP Applications.
2 .Build efficient, testable and reusable PHP Modules, Web and Microservices.
3 .Identify and fix bugs as per requirement by Code Analysis, Testing and Maintenance.
4 .Understand Client requirements and deliver work by designated time.
5 .Be a good team player as well as leader.
6 .Take ownership of work assigned and code execution related aspects.
7 .Ability to think through problems and come up with creative and simplest solutions.
8 .Solve Complex Performance Problems and architectural challenges.
9 .Openness to learn new PHP frameworks as per Company requirement.
10 .Experience working with restful APIs in a Laravel environment is an added advantage.
11 .Immediate Joining is an added advantage.
12 .Direct communication with clients.
2 .Should have worked on at least 2 live projects
3 .Experience of min 1 year in any one of PHP based 3 3 3 3.frameworks like Laravel / Core PHP / Codeigniter / etc.
4 .Experience in web development using PHP, MySQL, HTML,
5 .Understanding MVC design patterns.
6 Knowledge of SQL/NoSQL/MYSQL databases.
7 .Good understanding of security protocols.
8 .Good communication skills.
9 .Ability to learn quickly.
10 .Ability to understand tasks and keep deadlines.
11 .Experience in API integration.
1 .Knowledge of Object-Oriented PHP Programming.
2 .Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
3 .User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
4 .Proficient understanding of Git.
5 .Experience using agile development methodology - scrum.
**If interested, please share your resume or contact us
More information about this PHP/Laravel Developer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given PHP/Laravel Developer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this PHP/Laravel Developer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 1 year experience as an PHP/Laravel Developer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BCA, BE/B.Tech, MCA
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This PHP/Laravel Developer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the PHP/Laravel Developer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for PHP/Laravel Developer in our Organisation.
Trinity Unicepts Pvt. Ltd. provides a solution, solution to your technology problems. We cater services that withstand the needs of SMEs & MNCs. With our business-driven services, we have been leading the industry for more than a decade.
Trinity always knew how to seize the most brilliant opportunities. We realized how majorly important it was to give a face to your business as well develop the internal technical system, after all these years this is what we do. Connecting and bridging the gap between businesses & their audiences. From building websites to building a brand our services include Website Development, Mobile Application Development, E-commerce Development, and Digital Marketing.
We have catalyzed some major changes leading many to realize that creating a website or building a brand is no longer a luxury, but is highly imperative in the contemporary world to keep up with the pace.