Plant Maintenance And Diagnostic Engineer Jobs Opening in ARRELIC at Salt Lake, Jamshedpur, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata
The Plant Maintenance and Diagnostic Engineer (PMDE) program aims for transforming engineering graduates to industry-ready professionals in the area of predictive maintenance, reliability engineering, asset management, fault-finding, and diagnostic capabilities of frequently used equipment in plant operations, and maintenance practices.
- 11 months paid internship during training. (INR 8,000/- which includes Stipend, Accommodation and Mobile )
- Group Personal Accident Insurance Policy: The scheme will cover your life for a capital sum of INR 15,00,000/-
- Group Mediclaim Policy: the scheme will cover the basic health insurance for a capital sum of INR 5,00,000/- per annum for you.
- A unique multi-disciplinary program transforming engineering graduates into industry professionals.
- Focus on Plant Asset Management, Predictive Maintenance and Reliability Improvement.
- Trained by World Class Industry Experts.
- Cater to the requirements of over 16 different types of industries.
- Provides hands-on training to the participants on basics of Plant Maintenance, Strategy, Reliability Engineering, Planning, Scheduling, Project Management, RCM, PdM Technologies such as Vibration Analysis, Balancing, Laser Alignment, IR-Thermography, Ultrasonic, Oil Analysis, MCSA, NDT Techniques to identify, manage and eliminate plant failures.
- B.E. / B.Tech in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 year pass out only.
- Resume Shortlist
- Telephonic Interview
- Personal Interview at (Kolkata)
- Reference Check and Background Verifications
- Issue offer letter
- Last Date of Apply 26th Jan 2023.
POST INTERNSHIP AND JOB OFFER
- After successful completion of the internship, the candidates will join as a PMD Engineer with a salary range 2.68 to 6.0 lacs per annum.
- The company has right to refuse the non performing candidate during the internship.
More information about this Plant Maintenance and Diagnostic Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Plant Maintenance and Diagnostic Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Plant Maintenance and Diagnostic Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Plant Maintenance and Diagnostic Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 23000 and 50000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Plant Maintenance and Diagnostic Engineer is a InternShip in Jamshedpur, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Plant Maintenance and Diagnostic Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Plant Maintenance and Diagnostic Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Plant Maintenance and Diagnostic Engineer in our Organisation.