platform Engineer Jobs in Bangalore - For a Client of Teamlease Digital
Designing and implementing an automation framework for all aspects of the application lifecycle, including build, test, and deployment
Performing operations tasks such as monitoring application performance over time or troubleshooting issues with production applications
Monitoring network performance to ensure that the platform can handle increased traffic from new applications or services
Designing, building, and maintaining the systems underlying an application platform
Developing new technologies to support existing applications or creating new applications using new technologies
Participating in meetings with executives to discuss technical issues and propose solutions
Reviewing code written by other engineers to ensure it meets standards for quality, security, and performance
Collaborating with other members of the engineering team to design new features or improve existing ones
Consuming and analyzing large amounts of data in order to identify patterns and make predictions about future trends
Manage and prepare reports for all automate processes deployments on various systems.
More information about this Platform Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Platform Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Platform Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 0 to 2 year experience as an Platform Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech, BSc, ME/M.Tech, CS, MS, MSc
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 10000 and 50000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Platform Engineer is a Full Time in Bangalore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Platform Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Platform Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 10 job openings for Platform Engineer in our Organisation.