Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for two Post-doctoral fellows to work in Femtosecond Laser Lab at IISER Mohali.
1. Post: Post-doctoral fellows
2. No of Post: 02
3. Job description: The selected candidates will participate in ongoing research in the area of ultrafast nanoprocessing of silk-based materials and attosecond physics. The candidates having demonstrated experience working with femtosecond laser system, attosecond physics, building/customization of high-end instruments, and wet-lab synthesis of biomaterials for femtosecond processing will be preferred.
4. Essential duties of the candidates will consist of assisting PhD students, maintenance of femtosecond/attosecond laser, writing of publications and preparing the project reports.
5. Number of Positions: 2
6. Duration: One year (with a possibility for an extension as per the project guidelines)
7. Essential qualifications: Candidates should have a PhD in areas related to ultrafast laser, optics, atomic and molecular physics. The candidates who have submitted their Ph.D. thesis may also apply.
8. Emoluments: Payments of emoluments will be made as per GoI (SERB/MHRD) norms.