Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
Maintaining historical records
Paying employees by verifying expense reports and preparing pay checks
Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance
Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports
Continuing to improve the payment process
Problem solving skills
Critical thinking skills
Teamwork and collaboration skills
Project management skills
More information about this Process Associate Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Process Associate job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Process Associate job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 1 to 3+ year experience as an Process Associate
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, M.Com, BBA/BBM, MBA/PGDM
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 20000 and 25000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Process Associate is a Full Time in Mysore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Process Associate is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Process Associate position?
- Ans: There are immediate 4 job openings for Process Associate in our Organisation.