Process Developer Jobs in Delhi - For a Client of Teamlease Digital
Chargeback/ Rebates analyst responsible for the daily resolution of supplier chargebacks and discrepancies. Work directly with suppliers to ensure the timely and accurate administration of resolving discrepancies. Monitor both supplier compliance with contractual obligations and production trends through analytics and root cause analysis. Provide recommendations to management for process improvements based on analytical findings. Develop system and departmental subject matter expertise. Uses critical thinking, data analysis, research and contract compliance knowledge to provide exceptional customer service and operational excellence.
∙ Perform reconciliation and analysis of accounting information for suppliers on customer eligibility and price.
∙ Research supplier issues to determine validity and provide appropriate support to substantiate CAH position.
∙ Ensure that customer contract eligibility corrections are sent to the Contract’s team.
∙ Daily identification of incoming chargeback variances
∙ Reviewing/Validating Chargebacks
∙ Communicate regularly with suppliers to resolve issues.
∙ Work exception reports on a daily basis and utilize reporting to identify possible quality issues.
∙ Ensure that service level expectations are met or exceeded.
∙ Utilize systems and software to perform complex research assignments.
More information about this Process Developer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Process Developer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Process Developer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 2 to 0 year experience as an Process Developer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 300000 and 500000 Yearly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Process Developer is a Full Time in Delhi.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Process Developer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Process Developer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 15 job openings for Process Developer in our Organisation.