Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Your place in the organization:
As a Process Engineer you report directly to the Production Manager. Functionally, you also work closely with your colleague department managers and of course also with the production management.
Roles and Responsibilities
* As a production process engineer you need to build up knowledge of our facilities, our processes, our system and our entire organization.
* You will be responsible for optimizing production processes and methods within production by means of improvement proposals
* You initiate the necessary improvements on a technical and organizational level to increase efficiency as well as quality & safety within the production department.
* You will of course keep your process knowledge optimal by being in close contact with the production manager & shift managers within the department. In addition, you stay informed of further technological developments by keeping your knowledge up to date both within and outside our organization and you can thus specialize within a certain domain of production. Within this specialization you ensure the preparation & maintenance of the necessary work instructions, you share this knowledge with your colleague process engineers so that they can also roll it out locally, and you compile the necessary coaching material to transfer this knowledge to shift managers & production employees.
* In this specialist role you have frequent contact with suppliers and external contacts.
* You also provide the necessary guidance during the commissioning of new machines and processes.
* As a production process engineer, you provide the necessary support to the production manager and provide expert advice based on research and analyzes carried out by you or coordinated by you. Thanks to your in-depth knowledge of the production process and your close cooperation with the production manager, you also take over his duties & responsibilities in his absence.
* You report directly to the production manager and, of course, you also work closely with the department managers of the site.
We are looking for
* Candidate who have M.Tech Food Process Engineering/ Food technology
* Candidate who have around 3-5 years of relevant experience in similar industry.
* Candidate who have good knowledge into business processes, process techniques and improvement tools
* Candidate who can work independently, are analytic and result driven.
* Candidate should have good communication skills to interact with other colleagues on a
professional and supporting way and can speak fluent English and Hindi.
* Candidate have high responsibility feeling for his/her division of the organization and are willing
to work in a team.
Perk and Benefit
1) Competitive Salary.
2) Rewards & Recognition.
3) PF & Health insurance.
4) Transport facility from Bijnor.
5) Increments based on KPI's
M/s Agristo Masa Private Limited (AMPL) is a closely held private limited company, incorporated inOctober, 2019 and is 50: 50 joint venture between M/s Masa Global Foods (P) Ltd. (MGFPL),a wave group company and M/s IMSTO NV, a part of Agristo NV of Belgium. Agristo is a dynamic family business, specializes in the production of pre-fried and frozen potato products with an annual production capacity of 800,000 tons of finished product yearly. The company is setting up a state of the art production plant in Mahmoodpur (near Bijnor),Uttar Pradesh for producing 5400 MT potato flakes per
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.