Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Job Description for Procurement Manager
We are looking for good candidates for Procurement Manager on behalf of our reputed client which is located in Markal, Taluka Khed, Dist -Pune.
Kindly refer following Job Description:
v Position – Procurement Manager
v Reporting to : Managing Director
v Qualification –Mechanical/ Chemical Engineer/ BSC in any discipline
v Experience – Minimum 8 years
v Salary – up to 8 LPA
v Industry Type- Manufacturing
v Job Location –Markal, Taluka Khed, Dist–Pune
v Weekly Off – Sunday
v Remuneration: Commensurate with capabilities and industry standards
v Preference will be given to immediate joiners
Role & Responsibilities:
· Planning, implementing, and achieving procurement strategies, goals, and targets – Timely availability of Material, Quality of Input Material, Cost Savings, and Profitability.
· Responsible for managing relationships and negotiating with key suppliers at a senior and strategic level
· Coach, mentor and manage a high-performing team that delivers continuous improvement, added value, and cost reduction.
· Ensure strong communication with concerned departments to match delivery schedules.
· Contribute to overall business strategy and project budgets.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
· Proven leadership and management skills with the ability to optimize team performance and development
· Knowledge of market prices and trends.
· Excellent negotiating skills
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
· Results-oriented with the ability to plan and deliver against project deadlines
· Commercially and financially astute with experience of managing budgets
· Worked in an automated purchase environment (ERP)
· Leading a small Team, to Procurement of items such as:
· Raw materials: Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel & Stainless Tubes, Plates, Sections, Forged Components like Flanges & Fittings
· Fabricated items like Casings, Hoppers, Working Platforms, Supporting Structures, Tanks, Vessels, and chimneys etc.
· Bought out items like Valves, Pumps, Dampers, Soot blowers, Control panels, Automation products, etc.
· Capital Goods, Stationery items, manufacturing and PPE consumables,
· Labor contracting, Installation Contracting etc.
Kindly submit your application with updated resume to us on Contact Details: , , 1.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.