Procurement Specialist Jobs Opening in SLK GLOBAL at kakkanad, Kochi
Specific experience in handling Oil & Gas Projects.
Experience in Corporate Procurement. Responsible for basic purchasing of materials and Develop relationships with suppliers.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for basic purchasing of Project materials and services at the best cost.
- Develop relationships with suppliers.
- Selection of potential suppliers, preparation and obtaining approval of bidders lists.
- Preparation of inquiries and obtaining of quotations.
- Negotiations with potential suppliers.
- Organize and lead meetings with (potential) suppliers.
- Prepare commercial bid tabulations and obtain approval.
- Place and administer purchase orders and purchase order supplements.
- Request for test reports from the suppliers and submit the same to client for approval.
- Coordinate with logistics team to ensure the materials are delivered on time.
- Maintain knowledge of the international market.
- Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Strong communication (verbal & written) and coordination skills.
Qualifications and Education:
At SLK Global, we look for candidates who:
· Hold values that fit our team.
· Have depth in multiple skill sets.
· Are driven to solve hard problems.
· Exhibit self-discipline in thought and action.
· Have empathy and respect for others.
· Come to us with exemplary professional reputations.
· Are agile and committed to keeping their skills current and relevant.
More information about this Procurement Specialist Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Procurement Specialist job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Procurement Specialist job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Procurement Specialist
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BBA/BBM
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 25000 and 35000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Procurement Specialist is a Full Time in Kochi.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Procurement Specialist is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Procurement Specialist position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Procurement Specialist in our Organisation.
SLK GLOBAL is a company that specializes in integrated supply chain management solutions for government and commercial customers around the world. Our core business is focused on building progressive resources, capabilities, and technologies to integrate and accelerate food- and non-food supply chains in complex environments.