Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
RF & Antenna Design, debugging and Testing Engineer
• Various types of Antenna simulation, measurement and Optimization of the matching network.
• Produce professional Engineering reports including ATP, ATR, and Technical datasheet.
• Experience with board-level RF circuit designs including schematic capture, RF system, and module & board level testing and troubleshooting
• RF board detailed block diagram, Schematic creation, Component selection.
• RF board Test and Debugging.
• Basic knowledge of PCB designing.
• Design & testing of passive circuits like 8-Way power dividers, couplers, etc.
• Interacting with the customer to solve problems that surface in production
• Experienced in various types of antenna designing like patch, dipole, monopole, conformal, flexible, chip antennas, etc.,
• Software required CST, ADS, ANSYS, Cadence Allegro and other microwave software tools.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.