Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Roles & Responsibilities
• Coordinate production workflow
• Plan and prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
• Determine manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand
• Assign workers and other staff to particular production operations
• Monitor jobs to ensure they will finish on time and within budget
• Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption
• Collaborate with quality control, warehouse
• An ideal candidate must be an engineer (Civil / Mechanical)
• Knowledge of MS Office with basic computer proficiency
• Good at math and statistics
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.