Production Coordinator Jobs Opening in CHUCHUTV STUDIOS at Mylapore, RA Puram, Chennai
- Create Reports in Excel and exhibit them to the management
- Support Studio Head in his Day-to-Day activities
- Ensure workflow is smooth without any difficulties
- Should be Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Should possess excellent communication skills and proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ensure quality assurance throughout the production process
- Manage the production team so that scheduled goals are met
- Plan, schedule, direct and execute production activities
- Increase motivation and work efficiency by implementing reward systems
- Develop cost-effective measurements to achieve exceptional business practices
- Adapt to changes in the market and respond to customer demands
- Maintain current knowledge on the market and industry trends
- Conduct research to further understand competitors
More information about this Production Coordinator Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Production Coordinator job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Production Coordinator job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Production Coordinator
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BA, BFA
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 15000 and 20000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Production Coordinator is a Full Time in Chennai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Production Coordinator is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Production Coordinator position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Production Coordinator in our Organisation.
We are a talented team based in India, who love coming to work and immersing ourselves in all things CREATIVE.
Our team comprises creative artists, educators and marketers who want to use our ChuChu TV characters as teachers and positive role models for children.
Team ChuChu TV is all about the relentless pursuit of the most creative, most efficient ideas to support our ultimate goal
“Spreading Goodness among Children”