Location – Ludhiana (Candidates from Ludhiana district are preferred)
Qualification: B. Tech (Mechanical, Production) and Certifications like six sigma will be value addition.
Experience: 5-6 years experience in Fabrication especially welding.
1. Responsible for Production Planning and Manpower planning of Elevators fabrication
2. Train, supervise, and manage production line workers
3. Ensure Timely Maintenance of Machines as per Maintenance Schedule
4. Perform root cause analysis and resolve problems.
Produce written reports and make presentations.
5. Responsible for the proper implementation, usage, and data input for the production module in ERP.
6. Submission of daily & monthly material planning reports.
Submit of Daily Production Report- Target Vs Achievement- Per Person Productivity Report on Daily Basis.
7. Ensure on-time Delivery % as per target given.