Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Role: Production Supervisor
Qualification: BSc/MSc food tech, B.Tech/M. Tech food tech
Key Roles & Responsibilities -
Look after the production processes and timely get production output according to the targets set by the company
- Ensure efficient conversion of RM into FG with minimal wastage
- Design processes through efficient use of machinery and people to produce quality output at competitive costs
- Closely work with the line manager and manage the shift
Desired Skills -
1-2 years of previous experience in a reputed FMCG firm in the production division
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of industry quality standards like HACCP, ISO etc.
- Must be a graduate in food technology/food processing engineering.
- Dynamic individuals
- should be able to adapt to a rapidly growing company.
- Execution oriented - must get things done
- Ambitious - except to handle large responsibilities from day one
- Should have good communications skills
- Good at multitasking and working with tight schedules
- Ready to join immediately and staying near Bommasandra or Electronic city or ready to relocate to Bommasandra.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.