Programmer Analyst Jobs Opening in A Client of Freshersworld at Anantapur
Bachelor's in CS or related field with 2- 5 years of experience
Ability to write code in Java
Ability to understand functional/technical specifications and analyze data
Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail, including the ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize the results
Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS Experience in automating large scale highly available and distributed systems
Technical Skills - Programming Languages (Java/Python/Ruby, etc.), Web technologies, Cloud/AWS
Track record of troubleshooting, simplifying, operational excellence, and a focus on automation
Agile Principles, Values, and Practices
More information about this Programmer Analyst Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Programmer Analyst job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Programmer Analyst job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 2 to 3+ year experience as an Programmer Analyst
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Programmer Analyst is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Programmer Analyst position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Programmer Analyst in our Organisation.
Role it software engineer
Who can apply Experienced (2 to 3+ Years)
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
Job Category IT/Software
State Andhra Pradesh
A Client of Freshersworld
Jobs By Location
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?