Kantar GDC is looking to hire freshers
for the Programmer role.
Skills Required:-Experienced individual with 0-1 years of background in programming &
relevant industry.With preferably Computer-related courses such as Computer Management,
Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, educational
▪ Other preferred courses are Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering and the
▪ Strong knowledge of Programming
▪ Exposure to SPSS or other statistical software is an advantage.'Mandatory
- Experience and knowledge of using MS Office
- Programming knowledge in Java, .net VB JSP, PHP etc.
- Proficient knowledge in Quantum/SPSS/Dimension Software
- Awareness of SQL and relational databases
- SQL and some database knowledge MS Access, linking databases for DP purpose
- Python and R
Service Agreement - 2 years
Compensation- 4 Lakhs Per Annum
Educational Details- BE/B.Tech/MCA -2021 Pass outs only
Shift-You may be assigned to any of the following shifts, upon completion of your Training.
• Day shifts - 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM / 10:30 AM - 7:30 PM
• Mid-day shift – 1:00 PM - 10:00 PM (will move by an hour due to daylight saving) 2:00 PM - 11:00 PM
• Night shift – 6:00 PM - 3:00 AM (will move by an hour due to daylight saving) / 7:00 PM - 4:00 AM