Project Architect Jobs Opening in Ace Arch Architects at Dehradun-Others, Dehradun
Conceptualizing and designing building plans: You will work with the project team to develop preliminary designs and building plans that meet the client's requirements and budget. You will also ensure that the plans comply with all applicable building codes and regulations.
Managing project timelines and budgets: You will be responsible for developing project timelines and budgets, and ensuring that the project stays on track and within budget throughout the design and construction phases.
Coordinating with the project team: You will work closely with the project team, including engineers, contractors, and subcontractors, to ensure that all aspects of the project are running smoothly and according to plan.
Overseeing construction: You will be responsible for supervising the construction process, ensuring that all work is being done to the project specifications and in compliance with all applicable building codes and regulations.
Providing leadership and guidance: As a Project Architect, you will provide leadership and guidance to the project team, ensuring that everyone is working towards the same goals and objectives.
Communicating with clients: You will be the primary point of contact for clients, and will be responsible for keeping them informed about the project's progress, and addressing any concerns or issues that arise.
Conducting site visits and inspections: You will conduct regular site visits and inspections to ensure that the construction work is being done according to plan, and that any issues are addressed in a timely manner.
Resolving design issues: As a Project Architect, you will be responsible for resolving any design issues that arise during the construction process, ensuring that they are addressed in a timely and effective manner.
More information about this Project Architect Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Project Architect job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Project Architect job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Project Architect
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Arch, Diploma, BE/B.Tech, B.Design
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 15000 and 25000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Project Architect is a Full Time in Dehradun.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Project Architect is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Project Architect position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Project Architect in our Organisation.
Ace Arch Architects is a design & Build firm with an indigenous design sense reflective of all kinds of designs from the world of architecture & interiors. Ace Arch Architects, based in Dehradun is India’s premier design and build company that also happens to be one of the most innovative. We have been designing and building dream spaces for our clients and have in the process redefined elegant luxury.