1. Post: Project Assistant
2. Title of project: Porous Covalent Organic frameworks with Exceptional Chemical Stability for CO2 Capture.
3. Funding agency: TATA STEEL
4. Principal Investigator: Dr. Rahul Banerjee, Associate Professor, Dept. of Chemical Sciences
5. Remuneration: Maximum up to Rs. 35,000 /- per month.
6. Tenure: Initially for a period of 6 months, extendable for a further period subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent.
7. Basic Eligibility Criteria: Motivated candidates who already submitted their Ph.D. thesis or Ph.D. degree holder with NET qualification and first-class B.Sc. and M.Sc Degree (General Chemistry/Organic Chemistry/Inorganic Chemistry/Physical Chemistry/Material Science/) along with a consistently good academic record. Minimum 5 years research experience after M.Sc.
Must not be over 35 years as on 01st May 2021 which can be relaxed for certain reserved categories as per the rules of the Government of India. Relaxation in age, educational qualification, or experience may be considered in the case of exceptionally meritorious candidates.