Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the post of 'Project Assistant' in a DST funded project entitled "Non-chemical management of stored-grain moths using flexible light- trap" at ICAR-Central Institute of Post-Harvest Engineering and Technology (CIPHET),Ludhiana, Punjab.
i. The appointments will be purely temporary under contractual and co-terminus basis, following the prescribed procedure for 'six months' or till the completion date of the project. The appointments may be terminated at any time without notice or assigning any reason thereof. The candidates possessing required qualifications given below may appear before selection committee at ICAR-CIPHET, PO: PAU, Ludhiana-141004 (Punjab).
1. Post Name: Project Assistant
2. No of Post: 01
3. Title of the Project: Non-chemical management of stored-grain moths using flexible light-trap
4. Likely date of project completion (project duration): September, 2023 (03 years)
5. Essential Qualification: B.Sc. (in Agricultural sciences/ Life sciences/ Horticultural Diploma in Engineering and Technology.
6. Monthly emoluments: Rs. 20,000/- + HRA
7. Desirable: Knowledge/ experience in Insect culturing and any basic experimentation related to entomological research
Upper age limit years: 50 Years