National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) invites application for the position of Project Assistant (Project) in DBT funded project entitled Role of Ephrins / Eph receptor in HIV mediated neuropathogenesis
1. Name of the post: Project Assistant (Project)
2. No. of Position: 01
3. Essential Qualification: Masters in Natural Sciences from a recognized university or equivalent
4. Essential Experience: As the project is based on human cells cultures, an hands on experience in mammalian cell culture methods and basic molecular biology techniques is required.
5. Desirable Qualification and Experience:
Candidate must have secured at least 60% and above marks from matriculation onwards. Experience in primary human cell culture and basic molecular and cell biology techniques will be preferred. Candidates should be highly motivated to work in an academic environment and in team of PhD students and PDFs
6. Fellowship: 31,000/- pm (No other allowances are applicable)
7. Tenure: The appointment will be made on contract basis, initially up to 26 th June, 2022 or duration of the project whichever is earlier. Continuation of the project will depend upon the satisfactory performance and validity of the project. The post is co-terminus with the project. Selected candidates should abide by the rules and regulations of NBRC.
8. Accommodation: Accommodation may be provided as per rules of NBRC, subject to availability.
9. Advertisement No.: Acad. / 16 / 2021
Maximum 35 years (As on the last date of receipt of application form)