1. Post: Project Associate (Full Time): 01
2. Under NITIE Sponsored Research Project “Investigation of the status of implementation of Industrial & Systems Engineering Tools and Techniques and its impact on the performance of industries in India.”
3. Qualification & Experience for Project Associate:
a. Post Graduate degree M.E./M.Tech. in Mechanical/Production/Industrial/Allied branches or MBA in Operations Management with minimum First class and preferably with minimum 01-year professional experience
b. The candidate should be willing to travel for survey research.
c. Proficiency with computer skills like MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, report writing, Zoom, Webex, MS Team, Coral Draw, Data analysis software, etc. shall be preferable Job Profile: The selected candidate shall work to achieve the objectives of this project and activities assigned by the project coordinator/s from time to time.
4. Remuneration: Consolidated salary of Rupees 26,000 to Rs 30,000 per month (inclusive of HRA) depending on qualification and experience
5. Tenure: For the Project Associate post, the employment is purely temporary in nature and coterminus with the project. The appointment will be for a period of one year