A recognized bachelor’s degree in Engineering from an accredited college or university with relevant experience in leading large complex projects.
Essential Job Duties:-
Establishes/manages the project design, and engineering scope and maintains ownership
Coordinates, and manages the statutory and company-specific design reviews undertaken, i.e., Model Reviews, HAZOP, LOPA, HSE etc. Ensures that requisite supporting documentation is completed.
Ability to present technical design issues to customers and suppliers and the ability to recommend solutions based on knowledge and experience
Understands Bechtel Standard Application Program and uses tools for digital data delivery.
Proficient execution planning, and resource allocation skills
Has full technical responsibility for planning, interpreting, organising, executing, and coordinating the engineering assignments and activities on the project in liaison with the Global Business Unit Project Engineering Manager for Proposals, FEED, EPC and PMC projects.
Establish/manage the overall engineering budget, maintains ownership, and ensure execution within approved budgets.
Establishes/manages and reviews the engineering project schedule for the project/program and carries out any actions to prioritise/re-schedule the engineering deliverables and personnel necessary to meet the overall schedule.
Plans, forecasts, identify the necessary engineering resources to support the program workload requirements program release dates for input to the functional department
Will act as the primary interface for the Global Business Unit Project Manager and Project Engineering Manager for all engineering and personnel matters within the project/program
Provides oversight of technical documentation to procurement, construction, and third parties.
Coordinates technical and commercial reviews on engineering outputs from the project/program, and reviews contract documentation.
Undertakes design coordination meetings with construction at various phases including implementation of Design for Safe Construction Procedure.
Instigates and reviews TIC reduction/ value engineering opportunities/proposals
Ensures that statutory and company-specific design reviews are undertaken and are in accordance with QA procedures in place at the time
Anticipates internal and/or external business challenges and/or regulatory issues.
Working knowledge of industry / regulatory standards and design criteria within the engineering disciplines
Ability to develop innovative ideas to reduce project total installed costs (TIC).More information about this Project Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Project Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Project Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Project Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Project Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Project Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Project Engineer in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Project Engineer job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.