Key responsibilities include:
1. Guiding sales team on what and where to sell products to achieve business goals.
2. Exploring customer needs and recommending right solution.
3. Analyzing business potential in coordination with the Sales/BD team to support competitive prices and give technical support.
4. Know what our competitors are offering and do market Analysis.
Functional Responsibilities –
· Identify customer problems and offering solution.
· Understanding requirements and suggesting the right product to Int & Ext customers.
· Creative and passionate in providing techno-commercial support to Int & Ext customers.
· Responding to RFP and other queries.
· Facilitating customers during the design-in to design-win process.
· Supporting Sales /BD team on a day-to-day basis to guide and resolve queries.
· Visiting customers, giving product demo as per requirement.
· Providing product training to sales /BD team, customers, new joiners etc.
· Coordinating with suppliers for product technical support, testing product etc.
· Perform market research, competition analysis of competing products & Brands, and market trends.
· Preparing & Managing product data/database, datasheets, certifications, PPT and related documents,
· Managing online portals for generating business leads & inquiry tracker.
· Timely sharing MIS, daily activity, trackers, and other reports.
To qualify for the role, you must have –
· B.E. / B. Tech (Electronics / Telecommunication Engineer/ Industrial Electronics).
- Good analytical and troubleshooting, product know-how, and design-related skills.
· Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communications skills.
- Strong knowledge of the industry, products and market trends.
- Should know product management of electronics products.
- Minimum 1-4 years of work experience.
- Should have good Knowledge of electronics & electrical fundamentals, micro-controllers, Product Interfacing stuff, electronics components, software (C, Embedded C, Python etc.), IoT etc.
- Good understanding of Software and hardware, analyzing capability.
- Problem analytical and solving capability.
- Flexible to travel PAN India, customers, and suppliers.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
Should be competent in MS office, emails etc.
Prioritizing and time management for every task and following SOPs.
Team Player and a high degree of flexibility in work assignments
More information about this Project Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Project Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Project Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Project Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Project Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Project Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Project Engineer in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Project Engineer job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.
We are a full-service turnkey provider of value-added electronics components solutions to the power, telecom, consumer, industrial, automotive, and medical markets. Previously known as Relaytronics and Evolute Solutions-Industrial Electronics Division, Glomore Electro-Tech Solutions is actually a 40-year-old legacy business under the umbrella brand of Evolute Group of companies. Today, we have carved a name for ourselves by providing various industrial high-quality electronic components and innovative, future-oriented solutions. In the face of advancing globalization, we are continually expanding our worldwide network, positioning ourselves as close to our customers as possible. Leone – a range of electromechanical relays is one of our star products, manufacturing the most optimum quality relays at competitive rates catering to diverse applications across industry domains.