Designation: Project Engineer
The candidate must have-
1. good writing, reading, and talking skills.
2. At least 6 months of experience as a network/ desktop engineer.
3. Knowledge of configuring IP addresses in IP devices such as CCTV, Telephone, Network hub, layer-2 & Layer-3 switches, routers, etc.
4. Experience in the creation of LAN, WAN, VLAN, etc., and troubleshooting of the network.
5. Knowledge of Installing/Uninstalling, configuration, and troubleshooting of MS windows and Server Windows.
6. Knowledge of Basic passive networking like making RJ-45 connectors, IOs, etc.
7. Willing to travel as per project requirements.
Salary Range(In Rupees): 10000-15000
More information about this Project Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Project Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Project Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 06 Months year experience as an Project Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 10000 and 15000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Project Engineer is a Full Time in Ghaziabad.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Project Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Project Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Project Engineer in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Project Engineer job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open only to Male candidates.