Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Tirupati is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country. The Institute invites applications from Indian nationals for the following position purely on contract basis:
1. Name of the post: Project Fellow / Assistant
2. Name of the project: Maintenance of Pro-Tumorigenic Repressive Chromatin by NFkB:Towards Novel Therapeutic Approaches and Physiological Insights. The project involves research in the area of Cancer Biology with a focus on Gene Regulation, protein-protein interactions and Signal transduction.
3. Funding Agency: SERB, Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India
4. Principal Investigator: Dr. V. Sivakumar
5. Project Code: 30218033
6. Minimum qualifications: Essential: M.Sc. in Biology or Equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks or Equivalent grade. Desirable: Experience in molecular cloning, western blotting and related methods, Mammalian Cell culture etc.
a. Candidates who have qualified any of the national level test like CSIR / UGC – NET / GATE etc. with valid score in score card are eligible for remuneration of Rs. 31000/- + 8% HRA per month (Consolidated).
b. Others will be eligible for Rs. 20,000/- + 8% HRA per month based on their academic qualification.
8. No. of post:One (01)
9. Tenure: The initial offer will be for six months and renewable subject to satisfactory performance. The position is temporary and coterminus with the project
Not more than 28 years as on closing date of advertisement.