Title: Project Officer
Job ID: 36666
Duty Station: Leh, India
• A minimum of 5 years of Programme/project management experience in natural resource management, biodiversity conservation, social development or any other related field, including a minimum of 6 years of experience on the field.
• Close familiarity with the roles, activities and priorities of the State Forest/Wildlife Departments and other relevant line departments and agencies, with regard to natural resource management, biodiversity conservation or social development
• Outstanding communication, project management and organizational skills.
• Experience and familiarity with the topography, conservation issues in Himalaya particularly in Ladakh.
• Experience of working with Central and/or State Governments/ NGOs/ Civil Society on similar assignments will be preferred
• Familiarity with the working environment and professional standards of international organizations and national and State Governments
• Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages, experience in handling of web-based management systems is essential
Language Requirements: Excellent oral and writing skills in English and Hindi