Advertisement No. Acad./ 13 / 2021
Applications are invited for the position of Project Scientist-I under the NBRC Flagship project entitled “Comparative Mapping of Common Mental Disorders (CMD) Over Lifespan” funded by DBT and coordinated by the Director I/C, National Brain Research Centre, Manesar, Haryana.
1. Position: Project Scientist I
2. Minimum qualification:
a. Doctoral Degree in Physics or M. Tech. / M. E. in Electronic & Communication / Electrical / Computer Science or B. Tech. / B. E. in Computer Science with four years’ experience.
b. Strong academic record matriculation onwards with minimum of 60% marks.
3. Mode and duration of appointment: Appointment will be made on contract basis, initially for a period of one year. Continuation of appointment will depend upon satisfactory performance during the appointment period and validity of the project. The post is co-terminus with the project.
4. Duties: Project Scientist-I - Data base management, server handlings & server client interaction.
5. Emoluments: ` 56,000/- per month + 8% HRA. No other allowances / benefits will be admissible
6. Accommodation: Accommodation may be provided according to rules of NBRC and subject to availability.
7. Project Site Principal Investigator : The Director I/C, NBRC.
35 years on the closing date of application (28th May, 2021)