Property Manager Jobs Opening in Hazen Homes at Nagawara, Bangalore
Property Manager Job Description
We are looking for an efficient property manager to manage the daily operations of properties, advertise vacant properties, and handle tenant relations. The property manager's responsibilities include managing financial matters, coordinating maintenance work, enforcing leases, and preparing performance reports.
To be successful as a property manager you should be able to ensure efficient daily operations and meet financial objectives. Ultimately, an outstanding property manager should be able to increase property value and satisfy tenant requirements.
Property Manager Responsibilities:
· Preparing and managing budgets.
· Attracting new tenants through advertising, property viewings, and encouraging referrals.
· Interviewing tenants and running credit checks.
· Setting rental rates, negotiating and enforcing lease agreements.
· Addressing tenant complaints and inspecting vacated units.
· Contracting and supervising repairs and maintenance work.
· Collecting rent, dealing with late payments, and handling operating expenses.
· Maintaining records of income, expenses, signed leases, complaints, maintenance, etc.
· Preparing reports on the financial performance of properties.· Terminating leases and initiating eviction proceedings
More information about this Property Manager Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Property Manager job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Property Manager job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Property Manager
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: 12th Pass (HSE), 10th Pass (SSC)
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 12000 and 15000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Property Manager is a Full Time in Bangalore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Property Manager is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Property Manager position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Property Manager in our Organisation.