Property Manager Jobs Opening in Keekoo Hospitality at Dehradun-Others, Dehradun
1. Work on owning the end-to-end operations and overall management
2. Manage a team of housekeeping & security members and coordinate services with various vendors for daily operations
3. Work towards ensuring a high-quality delivery and coordination of services with respect to food & housekeeping services
4. Work on understanding the requirements of the customer and articulately dealing with situations and queries
5. Manage records and checklists and do the various data entries required for the smooth functioning of the unit
6. Coordinate with concerned teams for repair & maintenance work at the properties
7. Supervise and coordinate the maintenance and repairs of the hotel's physical assets, including guest rooms, public areas, facilities, and landscaping
8. Monitor expenses and make adjustments as necessary to ensure financial goals are met without compromising quality and guest satisfaction
9. Promote a positive work environment and encourage teamwork
1. High school diploma or equivalent
2. Certification in housekeeping is a plus
3. Minimum 1 year experience as a Property Manager in a hotel or boutique property
4. Strong attention to detail and a passion for maintaining cleanliness
5. Excellent organizational and leadership skills
6. Ability to work in a team-oriented and guest-centric environment
Note: Role: Property Manager (Kanatal or Manali)
More information about this Property Manager Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Property Manager job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Property Manager job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 1 year experience as an Property Manager
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, B.Com, BA, BBA/BBM, 12th Pass (HSE)
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Property Manager is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Property Manager position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Property Manager in our Organisation.