Pune Cantonment Board jobs for Driver in Pune. Last Date to apply: 04 Apr 2023
- 10th pass and must have valid Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving Licence and Light Motor Vehicle Driving Licence issued from State Govt. Transport Department
- 19900 - 63200 (S -6)
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 4th March 2023
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 4th April 2023
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Interview and Skill Test
More information about this Driver Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Driver job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Driver job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Driver
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: 10th Pass (SSC)
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 19900 and 63200 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Driver is a Full Time in Pune.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Driver is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Driver position?
- Ans: There are immediate 5 job openings for Driver in our Organisation.
Pune Cantonment, also known as Pune Camp, is a military cantonment located in Pune, Maharashtra in India. It was established in 1817 for accommodating troops of the British Indian Army. The cantonment houses many military establishments. It is also known for its many shopping locations like MG Road and East Street. The headquarters of Indian Army’s Southern Command is located in Pune Cantonment. The National War Memorial Southern Command which commemorates the sacrifice of soldiers of the Indian Armed Forces is also situated in the cantonment.
The Pune Cantonment Board is divided into 08 Wards. Members from these wards are elected to represent the people for a period of 05 years. The Board looks after the various needs of the citizens especially in health and hygiene and strives to provide best services to its residents.