Pune Cantonment Board jobs for Junior Clerk in Pune. Last Date to apply: 04 Apr 2023
- Passed Graduate from any discipline from any Govt. recognized university and possess a Govt. Commercial Certificate in typing or Computer typing certificate with a speed of not less than 40 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi issued by Govt. recognized institute / University
- 19900 - 63200 (S -6)
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 4th March 2023
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 4th April 2023
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Interview and Skill Test
More information about this Junior Clerk Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Junior Clerk job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Junior Clerk job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Junior Clerk
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 19900 and 63200 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Junior Clerk is a Full Time in Pune.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Junior Clerk is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Junior Clerk position?
- Ans: There are immediate 14 job openings for Junior Clerk in our Organisation.
Pune Cantonment, also known as Pune Camp, is a military cantonment located in Pune, Maharashtra in India. It was established in 1817 for accommodating troops of the British Indian Army. The cantonment houses many military establishments. It is also known for its many shopping locations like MG Road and East Street. The headquarters of Indian Army’s Southern Command is located in Pune Cantonment. The National War Memorial Southern Command which commemorates the sacrifice of soldiers of the Indian Armed Forces is also situated in the cantonment.
The Pune Cantonment Board is divided into 08 Wards. Members from these wards are elected to represent the people for a period of 05 years. The Board looks after the various needs of the citizens especially in health and hygiene and strives to provide best services to its residents.