Purchase Engineer Jobs Opening in VITECH ENVIRO SYSTEMS PVT LTD at Chennai-Others, Chennai
1. Floating of enquires for received intends.
2. Follow up for quotations from vendors.
3. Preparation of comparative statement
4. Awarding the purchase order to the lower cost vendor
5. Experience in engineering, procurement, and operations.
6. Effective verbal and written communication skills.
7. Ability to analyze bills of material and drawings to understand key requirements.
8. Knowledge and direct experience in negotiating contracts and quotations with Contractors, Manufacturers and Suppliers.
9. Ability to identify cost reduction opportunities.
10. Hands-on experience with purchasing software like ERP or SAP.
11. Tracks the order & ensures timely delivery.12. Maintain updated records of the purchased product, delivery information, and invoices.
More information about this Purchase Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Purchase Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Purchase Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Purchase Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 15000 and 25000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Purchase Engineer is a Full Time in Chennai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Purchase Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Purchase Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Purchase Engineer in our Organisation.