Purchase Manager Jobs Opening in Systos Placements at Indore-Others, Indore
- Developing and implementing purchasing strategies.
- Managing daily purchasing activities, supervising staff, and allocating tasks.
- Managing supplier relations and negotiating contracts, prices, timelines, etc.
- Maintaining the supplier database, purchase records, and related documentation.
- Coordinating with inventory control to determine and manage inventory needs.
- Managing the maintenance of office/manufacturing equipment and machinery.
- Ensuring that all procured items meet the required quality standards and specifications.
- Preparing cost estimates and managing budgets.
- Working to improve purchasing systems and processes.
- Training new employees in the purchasing process and how to use the purchasing system.
- Reporting to the management of the activities of the department.
More information about this Purchase Manager Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Purchase Manager job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Purchase Manager job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Purchase Manager
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, BA, BBA/BBM, Other Graduate
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 15000 and 20000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Purchase Manager is a Full Time in Indore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Purchase Manager is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Purchase Manager position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Purchase Manager in our Organisation.