Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
· Submitting all the bills before 5th of the commencing month.
· All bills should be verified and signed by Stores, then Production Manager and Purchase , then submitted to the Accounts department.
· All purchase should be first cleared by Nitin Sir, followed by Production Manager and then Purchase order should be raised.
· Daily Reporting should be done to MD at the end of the day.
· Daily task should be submitted through what up group without fail.
· Research potential vendors
· Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
· Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing
· Track orders and ensure timely delivery
· Review quality of purchased products
· Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
· Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
· Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
· Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed
· Coordinate with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage
· Attend trade shows and exhibitions to stay up-to-date with industry trends
· Taking offers from Vendors, preparing of purchase orders,
· follow-up with vendors for timely delivery,
· inform the seniors/management regarding the bottlenecks/delay,
· Arranging inspection at vendors and dispatch thereafter.
· Coordination with factory stores & accounts for vendor bills receipt,
· GRN and booking into accounts, vendor development,
· Any Purchase/Project related assignments given by management depending on work load, etc.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.